[Nayttelyposti] Fwd: [Museoposti] News to Estonian Museums Magazine

Pertti Pyhtilä perttipyhtila at gmail.com
Ma 18.Marras. 12:57:53 EEST 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Heli Nurger <heli.nurger at gmail.com>
Date: 2010/10/18

Dear colleagues,

I´m glad to inform You that we prepare oun new number of Estonian Museums
Magazine which main theme will be "The Exhibitions". As previously, we would
like to publish some news from Finnish Museums there as well. Please send me
news about events which might interest Your Estonian colleagues and what
will take place from january til May 2011.

I´ll wait for Your short overviews for 31st of October to current e-mail.

With all my best wishes,

Heli Nurger
editor of Museum Magazine
+372 5265499

Lisätietoja Nayttelyposti-postituslistasta